Urgent care for patients that are not feeling well and want to be seen by a provider same day is available for registered RPCHC clinical clients only. Patients may be referred to the hospital or a walk-in clinic, if needed.
Daily from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm (last appointment at 4:00 pm) One of our physicians is on-call after hours for advice on urgent medical problems for registered clinical clients.
Areas We Serve
Existing clinical clients only
For current patients:
- Please call the Health Centre and let the receptionist know about your problem, you might have to speak with the screening nurse.
- If needed, an appointment will be booked for you on the same day with either a nurse, nurse practitioner or doctor depending on the severity of your issue.
- Walk-ins are not encouraged; we ask that you contact the health centre by phone first.
- The urgent care service is not a time for filling out forms; it is to address urgent health issues.
- There are no translators available during this time.
LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCIES SHOULD GO DIRECTLY TO THE HOSPITAL, or call 911.