RPCHC is governed by a Board of Directors elected from our membership. The Board meets approximately 10 times per year and has an Annual General Meeting (AGM) report to the membership and the community.
2015 - 2016
- Greg Webster, President & Board Chair
- Abukar Hagi, Vice-President
- Sharifa Ali, Treasurer
- Lucy Troisi, Secretary
- Fos Ashkir
- David Buhler
- Fran Cooper
- Karen Gordon
- Ben Liu
- Hugh O'Reilly
- Jeremy Petch
- Marcia Visser
The Board has several committees designed to provide it with advice. The committees are chaired by a member of the Board, but include other volunteers. These committees include:
- Quality committee – providing advice and leadership so the Board has a strategic plan in place and is working toward it while maintaining the vision of the organization;
- Governance committee – providing advice and leadership to help the Board be successful in its job of governing, including recruiting and nominating new Board members;
- Finance committee – providing advice and oversight on financial matters to ensure the Health Centre has secure funding;
- Community liaison committee – providing advice and leadership to build and sustain relationships with the local community;
- Pathways Trust – overseeing the Pathways To Education™ Regent Park program; and
- Executive Committee – Officers of the Board.
If you are interested in learning more about being a member, the committees or sitting on the Board of Directors, please contact the Executive Director at 416-364-2261.